Commercial business weather plan
Commercial businesses also need to prepare for the harsh Michigan weather and SERVPRO of Novi/Commerce South and Bloomfield has recommendations to ensure you are prepared for a weather emergency.
- Create an emergency preparedness plan and review with employees
- Keep on top of communication with customers and employees
- Be sure that essential data is backed up
- Stay informed about local conditions
- Invest in a generator for emergency back up power
- Stock up on essentials such as water, first-aid kit, flashlights and batteries
Planning and being prepared is the best defense to keep bad weather from disrupting your business. Call SERVPRO of Novi/Commerce South and Bloomfield at 248-344-0044 if you need help, we can help restore emergency power and minimize damages in any emergency.