Commercial fire damage
SERVPRO of Novi/Commerce South and Bloomfield knows fire damage can be devastating to a business and can be caused by many things such as faulty wires or even human error. We have listed the steps taken to mitigate a fire loss at a commercial building.
- Board-up any windows, doors, or openings in business destroyed by fire to keep building safe from elements, looters, and critters
- Dry out materials caused by water damage from firefighters and weather
- Deodorization and emergency pre-cleaning to clean soot damage
- Contents inventory to address damaged items
- Dry cleaning and garment restoration
- Contents cleaning and restoration of structure
- Restoration repairs
- Communication and photographic evidence submitted to insurance company
If you have suffered a fire loss at your commercial building, call SERVPRO of Novi/Commerce South and Bloomfield at 248-344-0044, we are here to help!